The Awakening

Mama, advise me. Guide me. I want to be made ready

Baby girl, you sound ready to me.
Keep you're eyes on the prize of peace.
Don't pardon me while I preach.
As you move into the awakening...
Bring the noise, daughter.
It's past time for you and your generation to put this universal chaos in order.
Now, the future is up to you.
So what are you and your brothers and sisters going to do?

Follow the link "The Awakening" to go to the video to see more of Ursula Rucker and 4Hero. Yah dig?

Comments

followed the link to see the video and Ursula Rucker and 4Hero. I dig. What are we going to do to stop the chaos in order is to first start with our own inner chaos,our own relationships,start by being nice to one another and be here in the now. We need to become awake and conscious because we are all asleep. The Awakening and other works like this one are the buzz of the alarm that will wake the sleeping. Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Instantly help someone in need and discover your power to change a life.