I am not Vegan... I want to be.


When you travel through or stay awhile in St. Augustine, Florida you must, must, must have lunch at The Present Moment Cafe.
I am not Vegan. I am barely a healthy eater. My daughter who attends college in St. Augustine made me go! (Let me re-phrase this...................... ONE OF MY DAUGHTERS who attends college in St. Augustine made me go!) I am now happy to say that I have been to the Present Moment Cafe many times and I live over 4 hours away!! The café is so relaxing; the smell of the mint tea is in the air and the people who work there are knowledgeable and kind. The food is a must do experience! They make their everything from scratch! There is so much care that goes into the preparation and serving of every dish and drink that your body will love you for this delightful experience. The "burger" is oh My God so yummy with the onions and sauce. The hummus is the freshest; the "smoothies" are addictive! The condiments, Agave Nectar and the pink salt from the Himalayas with 84 some odd minerals essential to sustaining human life.... just let me tell you, they found the best of every possible physical ingredient to "not cook" and make it a spiritual experience just for you. I just wish they were a little closer or maybe they would open a place in South Florida!
224 W King Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084(904) 827-4499 www.thepresentmomentcafe.com

Comments

TPG said…
Great food, even if your not a Vegan.
Tori Warenik said…
Ma, you should also mention the fact that it's not for everyone.
Your other daughter strongly dislikes it and will not recommend it to anyone.
Although, I do tell people that you, Emerson and Alex swear by it.
Personally, my critique is "yuck!"

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard