The Law of Attraction at work




Upon finishing my morning speed walk, I looked over to see my neighbor bending down in her driveway, picking up her newspaper. Something on the front page must have caught her fancy. She smiled and smacked the paper in her hand. Then, she looked over at me and saw me watching her. With a wave of her hand my way she said, "Good morning!" I said, " Good morning and don't we seem seem happy this morning!" She said, "Ah the Universe sent me a little reward. Just a simple little smile, you know, a nod, a tip of the hat to let me know I was on to something in my blog". I made a funny face because I had no idea what she was talking about. Then she went on to say, " In my blog from Monday of this week, I wrote that I had a psychic fashion tip that driving gloves will soon be the rage." Now she was crossing the street and coming toward me. Holding out the paper she said, "Look at the upper right hand corner."........ And there on the front page of her USA Today was a Hollywood actress in red leather driving gloves. At the same time, we both said, "The law of attraction at work," then we burst out laughing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard