My Latest Travel Notes

Saturday morning I woke up at 8:30 and told my husband about a dream I just had. Then, I got myself ready and I went to the gym. While I was at the gym in a spin class, my husband called his sister and told her about my dream. Here is what he said to her,

"I thought I would call you to tell you about this dream that Robyn had about you this morning. She dreamt that she went to your house in Richmond and went downstairs in the big room at the end of the hall on the right, Angela's room. Then, she opened the door and asked you if you would like to go to a spin class with her. You told Robyn, thanks, but I think I will keep sleeping. Robyn also said there was some one else sleeping in the room but it was not your husband. She also said it was a male energy. Robyn said she was confused because you were not in your bedroom. Then Robyn woke up and told me about her dream."
Emerson's sister replied, "Oh My God. Your nephew and I feel asleep watching a movie in Angela's room last night. I wanted to get up early and go to the YMCA to a spin class this morning but, I didn't have the energy to get up and go. When I woke up, I was sorry that I didn't go."

Comments

Bob Decker said…
See Robyn, you are psychic. As if you had any doubts(lol). And if you did, I'm sure this would dispell them. I hope you are blessed with wonderful dreams tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard