The 4 Noble Truths, according to Buddha

Buddha 7 weeks

I don't know where this is coming from as I am only 7 weeks old in this new body; but, I must write about the 4 Noble Truths. These are not exactly as I learned them in the last life but, they are 4 Noble Truths as I know them in this lifetime.
The First Noble Truth is "Yelping Low"- Yelping low is an uncontrollable sound that rises on a wave of deep pain. The sound flows out right before total release comes. For example, upon waking with a full bladder after sleeping for 8 hours, one may yelp low. Yelping low happens in a wake state, with the feeling of intense pain with the urge to let go; but, one consciously chooses to hold on until help arrives. Another example of Yelping Low is when one has to leave a familiar pack of parents, brothers, sisters and humans. The pain can be deep; Yelping Low helps to let go of the love of the past and move to the love of the future. When you let go and ride the wave toward the future, the Universe rewards you.

The second Noble Truth: What goes in must eventually come out. Enough said.
My human would expound on the second Noble Truth. They would write, "What you think about (communication coming in) eventually will come out in a solid form." I am not sure if this is very noble but it is a truth. I eat food and out it goes, which brings me to the third Noble Truth.

When you are in balance things move all the time. When in the flow, thoughts and things that come in will move out quickly. My human would say, "If you are in balance, when you have a thought about something the solid will manifest with little delay."


The 4th Noble Truth is: Doing your best is the key to a happy life.
When I walk next to my human, when I eat all my food, when I relieve myself in the grass, and when I come to my human when my name is called, she says, "Good Buddha" and rubs my belly, sometimes I even get a treat.

Comments

Bob Decker said…
I love this post. It proves "dog" is "god" spelled backwards! The photo of the two of you is adorable.Thanks so much for sharing this.
Thanks . We are enjoying our new puppy, named Buddha. He is teaching us something new every day!

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard