The thought behind our words is powerful

The bigger picture. What does that mean when someone full of such arrogance says, let's focus on the bigger picture. What is the bigger picture and why not focus on the details? I am a proponent of focusing on the bigger picture, albeit my bigger picture not their bigger picture. So, when some one says, let's focus on the bigger picture, they mean let's look at the world the way I do, shall we.
Words are so powerful. What is behind our words is even more powerful. Maybe I just need to retreat and be very quiet for a little while and just …. Focus on the bigger picture. If you don't hear from me, you will understand wont you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Instantly help someone in need and discover your power to change a life.