The friends I seek are seeking me




So our favorite family pet, correction, cat, "Charlie" has been missing from Weston Florida since October the 14th. He was last seen a week ago near a house that is open and being renovated. We've put out over 200 flyer's in mailboxes, posted another 50 around our town, held two focused visualization sessions to bring him home and today, as I do often, I opened my self to the higher in me and tuned into "In Tune With the Infinite". It's a book that is equivalent to my Bible. It has never failed to comfort me or give me a clear answer. A few minutes ago, I closed my eyes, flipped the book around , asked for the message to come to me about Charlie and when I opened my eyes, here is what was on the page:



"I stay my haste, I make delays,


For what avails this eager pace?


I stand amid eternal ways,


And what is mine shall know my face.


Asleep, awake, by night or day,


The friends I seek are seeking me;


No wind can drive my bark astray,


Nor change the tide of destiny.


The waters know their own, and draw


The brooks that spring in yonder height;


So flows the good with equal law


Unto the soul of pure delight.


The stars come nightly to the sky;


The tidal wave unto the sea;


Nor time, nor space, nor deep, nor high,


Can keep my own away from me."



I believe he'll show up soon.

Comments

In deed he did return just as you believed. Is this the Charlie you knew before he left? Has he changed? Can you accept this change? With love and kindness he will return to the Charlie you lived with 29 days before he left. His travels changed him, too bad he can't talk to tell you what he went through during those 29 days on his own. Perhaps the returned Charlie is all part of the story and lesson you (we) all learned from this experience. Some unique cat, that Charlie.

Sailorgirl
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Paparazzi robyn@thepolancogroup.com wrote:

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard