Bob's Blazing Tarot Blog-03/22/09

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Bob,

My name is Mark and I also have a background in Hypnosis/NLP & Tarot! Maybe we're related by a past life!

Anyhow, I am a CCHT also and I've used self-hypnosis to stop bitting my finger nails (now they need cutting) LOL. Plus, on January 1, of this year I've been using self-hypnosis to lose weight and so far I have lost 73 lbs. YIPPIE!

And I am also into Tarot as well for the past 9 years.

Once, I did a reading about hurricane Katrina the night before it hit landfall. I did the Celtic Cross spread and psychically saw where the levee would break (card pos. 9 was reversed) and the next day sure enough the levee broke just northeast of downtown New Orleans. It was spooky. LOL

Anyway, I saw your video blog and felt I just had to say HI !

Love & Light

Mark Wagner
Aurora, CO
USA

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard