Pray


I am not sure that I believe in God per say but I do believe in prayer. Prayer is an internal voice and that internal voice has the power to heal. When that voice is combined with like voices the power is on a global scale. "Ancient wisdom reveals a "lost mode of prayer" that can solve humanity's problems." from Gregg Braden's book, The Isaiah Effect. Prayer is a result of creating something within yourself that reflects to the outside world. When you choose peace for yourself and others, it manifests through the world. When you choose to heal your body and heal others, the earth heals. It seems pretty basic. Our thoughts, our prayers are forces. You are a powerful source. This comes from your heart as when you put feeling behind prayer, it is amplified. Braden, gives an example of a mass prayer that was done when issues escalated in Iraq years ago. He is very clear that the mass prayer was not for that situation to end, but instead was a choice of each person to see and believe in a peaceful outcome to the situation in the moment. They chose peace for themselves and meditated on peace and a peaceful outcome was documented in the area.

Stephen Covey talks about the Personality Ethic and the Character Ethic. The Personality Ethic states that there must be something out there that can help one choose a direction or a path, a book, class or person. It is the choice of the external. The Character Ethic states I must determine who I am, what my values are and I must work on myself for I have all the answers within me. It is through this work on myself and the evaluation and growth I experience that makes an effective person. It is the choice of the internal. The Celestine Prophecies is also another book that talks about a transformation of the interior that manifests to the healing of the world. But it too speaks of the need to find it within yourself and that is your contribution to the whole.

When you are ready, you will be given the information and you will have the opportunity to make a choice. You have the power to heal, love, forgive, manifest,and believe. Start praying and believe in the power.

Comments

Bob Decker said…
Certainly true, my friend. Prayer, positive thought, generating intent, does heal our planet and those around us. More than any time in human history we have at our disposal the spiritual technology to transform ourselves and hence our world. We just have to use it. And I love the graphic for the blog entry, BTW.
Thanks for the comment. We are made of mainly water and so is the planet. Energy waves that arrise from emotion ..... can make magic happen to that water!

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Instantly help someone in need and discover your power to change a life.