A dream


A few nights ago, I had a prophetic dream. Yes, I know that sounds like a bright ego label but, it's the only way I can describe the dream. The dreamer was reading some material on a technical device which read, "In the year 2026 there will be absolute interplanetary communication which will alter the way life on Earth communicates. It went on to say that the news will be MINDBLOWING. The reader was focused on the word "mindblowing". It was written as one word instead of two and it was written in capital letters. In the dream, I was the reader. The definition of mind-blowing is, " affecting the mind or mood or other mental processes." When I woke and crossed through to the waking dream state, what I clearly came back with was the knowledge that by 2026, we will have the tools to communicate clearly in a way that is impossible to most humans now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard