Just Move It!


Earlier I was sitting in a dark air conditioned room, my legs were pumping up and down, spinning,so fast that I had sweat dripping on to the mat below my stationary bike. I was in a spin class and the instructor was a senior citizen who was kicking my butt and the butts of those around me.... "Take a water break if you need it", he yelled out over the blasting song, "Born to be alive." At that moment, I took my water break without missing a step and kept up the frantic spin pace on my bike. Then, it hit me, total euphoria! This is what juices me. I love to move, to feel blood pulsing and the body sweating and purifying itself. I felt alive! There is an entire study on human physiology and the science of human movement and its effects on the body. I highly recommend moving your tush today. If a spin class is not for you, try a bike ride, roller blade, a long walk, dance, swim, surf, golf, play kick ball, soccer or jump rope! Enjoy being alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Instantly help someone in need and discover your power to change a life.