I Left My Panties On

By the time the sun was rising over the ficus hedges on the other side of the chain link fence surrounding the YMCA pool, the swim mates were at it again.

Ellie forgot something, poking her naked toes out of the water in my direction, her raspy voice groaned, “I forgot my swim shoes.” Then sighed, “It will be OK though I am only here for an hour today.”

Hans piped up, “What? Do you have another massage to go to?”
“Silly man- No, I have a doctor’s appointment.”

Hans was wearing a white ball cap, and dark mirrored glasses. All I could see was his big grin. “Ellie, tell Robyn about your last massage.”

“You mean my only massage.”

Bobbing up and down slowing down, pacing myself with Ellie so I could hear.“Tell me.”

“Oh, my husband bought me a massage for my birthday. He thought it would be nice since I was sore from the water classes. I wasn’t too thrilled about it but he assured me that a woman was going to massage me. So, I scheduled the appointment at the Red Door Spa and I went a few days later. I got there, got into my fluffy robe. I was told to wait in a room and my massage therapist would be out to greet me. I waited. Then, who comes in and calls my name but a really young, very good looking man!” Ellie shrieked, “I almost died!” “ I didn’t know what to do, so I followed him.”

He told me he would leave the room and I should take off the robe and lay face down. Now, I was not completely naked, I left my panties on. He came in and started massaging me, with oils, perfumes, candles- oh my! It was very romantic and sensual. And then he lifted the blanket and grabbed my panties. He pulled them up so far that I was wearing a thong!” “Oh my God! He touched my tush!” “I couldn’t believe it and I couldn’t tell my husband.”

Then, when it was over, my husband came to pick me up and he said that I looked so nice and relaxed that we should go to dinner. Several hours later we got ready and went to dinner. Guess who was moonlighting as a waiter?” Ellie pulled her closed lips tight across her smile.

I looked at her and said, “No!” Ellie nodded her head laughing, “Yep! It was the same guy who gave me a massage. I was so embarrassed that I hid my head from him all throughout dinner.”

I laughed, "Ellie, it was just a massage."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard