Tag! You're it.

I looked at that palm waiving at me and it seemed to say,
"Tag! You're it."
I am it?  I am it. 
It allows this body to see that palm tree.
It allows the mind to remember to call it a palm tree.
It allows the mind to ask, "Where did I go to find that memory to know it is called a palm tree?"
It is behind all it is. 
It is all.
It is behind my thoughts, my emotions, my actions and everything about me.
I am nothing without it.
It has no start.
It has no end.
It is everywhere, everyone, and everything.
The it in that tree is the "it" in me.
Zap one day my body is gone.
The "it" of me is still there even though my body is dust.
It is all things. 
Tag! You're it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard