Fluid

Fluid is the river that floats in the atmosphere up in the clouds above us.  Fluid is the cellular make up of our bodies.  Fluid are our very lives.  Fluid are our thoughts, feelings, talents, and abilities.

Last week, I received an email from Jeff@Goinswriter.com.  I’ve been getting his emails about writing ideas and seminars for a year or so.  I glance at them and then delete.  Sometimes I just highlight his email with the rest of the unimportant emails and delete in mass.  For some reason, I actually read one of his emails from start to finish and sent a response.  A Representative named Liz responded back.  This went back and forth several times.  I told “Liz” some pretty private information, no not my SSI# or my mother’s maiden name (Schmotzer) but, how I felt about my writing and what I was writing and wasn’t writing.

Shock, a stranger got through to me.  Should I send her a dozen roses?
In our World of don’t trust anyone online.  Don’t open spam, and for God sakes don’t respond to spam. How is this possible? First, It wasn’t spam. I did sign up for the email at some point.
All I can do is chalk it up to the fluid theory - yep, that’s what it is.
Have I lost you? Don’t worry, I’m not sure I know what I’m even writing about but, I swore I would not type and erase.  I’m keeping it fluid.  Off topic.  Got it.

My fluid theory:
A “human” being in the illusion of the Earth bound destination, on one of the infinite levels of reality, will never be stagnant; all energy is and always will be fluid.  The energy may be moving faster in one area than another and speed up in another area or slow in all areas but it will always keep moving.

When I was in middle school, I came up with the theory that our lives were cyclic.  I was thinking more of our physical bodies and now I refer to our energetic bodies.   I was still on to something that is undeniable, we are always in a state of change.

Then, there’s writing.  I just realized that I hadn’t written in this blog for 8 years. I don’t know why.  That’s a very long time to be quite.  That email pushed me to trust again.   Get your own self back into the flow.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard