Bob's Blazing Tarot Blog-1/07/09



I enjoy video blogging a great deal. Some people call it vlogging, some call it vidcasting. Whatever you want to call it, it's a lot of fun. If it wasn't , yours truly wouldn't be doing it.

I love the Tarot. In my opinion, it's an excellent medium for communicating spiritual truths, as well as a means of addressing the mundane concerns of those around me. And as much as I enjoy making audio files for hypnosis, an audio file just doesn't do justice to visual medium such as the Tarot. Hence my passion for video blogging.

The last couple of times I posted one of these here I used my video from Myspace or Youtube and embedded the player in the blog. As I'm writing this I've uploaded my video file directly to Blogger. I'm eager to see how this turns out.

I'm going to be posting video here on a very regular basis along with some written blogs. Any and all feedback is welcome in the comments section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace Sign

A Positive Spin

Next stop for Dade grad with palsy: Harvard